Welcome to Zest for the Quest!
What does your soul long for? What is on it’s way to unfolding? What parts of your life are ever a process? What progress is being uncovered in each footfall?
What is “The Quest?”
1. The journey inwards to discover, explore, and Create your self
2. The journey outwards to discover, explore, and create your place in the world
3. The process of living the Questions and being content as a “work in progress”
4. The realization that the Holy Grail is as much about the adventure as it is about the acquisition of the Grail; in other words: There is no “Arriving”
5. An inquiry into what constitutes Wholeness: how to dance the fine line between longing (dreams) and satisfaction (fulfillment).
6. A demystification of the idea of unreachable “potential”: choosing to live into your potential in the Moment, in the Now
7. A love for adventure, journeying, the “travel-mindset”, and exploration!
“We can choose to be affected by the world or we can choose to affect the world. ” - Heidi Wills
…Why not choose both?
Here, with enthusiasm, I invite you to join me in undertaking the quest of exploring ourselves, our world, and our unique way of combining the two to find our essential and irreplaceable place in it. I believe we each have gifts to share, lessons to learn, ways to evolve and grow each day, and the beautiful chance to connect with fellow pilgrims on this path.
Each week on ZestForTheQuest, I will reflect on a thought-provoking quote, with the intention of helping us to apply these nuggets of wisdom to the day-to-day. I will also:
* Share reflections about life’s journey with openness, vulnerability, and curiosity, utilizing those strengths as a way to reveal some heart-felt truths.
* Collect snipits of wisdom: ”Say not, ‘I have found the truth,’ but rather, ‘I have found a truth.”- Kalil Gibran.
* Share the struggle and beauty of living inside the Questions (seeing the questions as the answers), and transforming otherwise private insights into fodder for a communal conversation.
* Offer community as we support one another on the path, fraught with joy and struggles, but always: with growth.
Join me- let’s forge a new trail, wake up as the heroes of our lives and our stories, and know that regardless of where we “arrive”, it’s the process, and the journey, that count!